GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP
About GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP
Congratulations ! You have graduated from GLP-GEfIL program.
You have gained various experiece in tackling international real-world problems, practical research skills, and ability of communicative and academic English and teamwork skills, which give you great value and power in your future life. This applies also to GEfIL ALUMNI netwrok, which is newly organized as below;
Message from President of GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP
What I felt through this program for 2 years is how my peers are intelligent, highly diverse, and ambitious. Conversations with them make me believe their unlimited potential to change society.
This group is not just a reunion of the alumni. Our purpose is to provide an exciting opportunity where graduates, current students, and sponsor companies with various backgrounds gather to learn something new.
Finally, the most important thing is that everyone can enjoy joining us. We aim to be a group that provides sheer joy and that the graduates feel proud of belonging.
President, GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP
Introduction of GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP Council（FY2020）
PR and Advertising
PR and Advertising
The Constitution of the GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP
GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP member registration
Please follow an instruction below; Click here for registration
（How to register）
- Please fill in your name, date of birth, e-mail address which you have registered to GLP Office. If you want to change your e-mail address which you have registered already, please fill in an alternative e-mail address.
- You will receive URL by e-mail. Please visit the URL and fill in necessary information.
- You will be invited to Facebook of GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP. Please join us.
GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP revision of member information
When your membership infomration is altered, please revise your infomation. Please follow an instruction below; Click here for revision
（How to revise your infomation）
- Please add your name, date of birth, e-mail address which you have registered to GEfIL ALUMNI GROUP. If you want to change your e-mail address which you have registered already, please fill in an alternative e-mail address.
2. You will receive URL by e-mail. Please visit the URL and fill in revised information.